Joe Chandler: Enhanced intelligence, prime physical condition
- A legacy hero taking up his late father’s mantle, Joe finds himself having to serve time leading a ground level team of super powered law enforcement officers before he can join the elite.
Ray Miles: Super strength
- Formally a category one hero, Ray has lost a good deal of his power over time. He could still lift a car over his head if he put his mind to it, but he’d wear himself out doing it. He makes up for his waning powers with years of first hand experience.
Emerson Kent: Intangibility
- A young, inexperienced hero, Emerson is still learning to properly use his powers, with a tendency to lose control at moments of high emotion. He also has to deal with the stigma of having a power that is more usually exploited by villains and thieves than heroes.
Megan Riley: Telepathy
- Megan’s abilities would seem perfect for her chosen career… were it not for the fact that telepathically obtained evidence is entirely inadmissible in court. She finds ways of putting her powers to use in whatever way she can, though often feels burdened by the weight of other people’s thoughts and emotions.
Finlay Mansell: Shapeshifting, heightened senses
- With the ability to transform into a large dog, Finlay is highly skilled in tracking evidence and criminals. However, he sometimes finds his animalistic tendencies take over when he’s in human form too, jeopardising his friendships and relationships.